- Prepare a 2-minute monologue (can be sourced from plays, musicals, or film)
- Prepare 16-32 bars of 1 song, be prepared (should you be asked) with another 16-32 bars of 2nd song; bring sheet music for both songs on printed paper for the accompanist. Note: singing will not be required if actor is not interested in VMT and other musical opportunities.
- Prepare to tell us a bit about yourself
- Bring 6 headshots with resumes securely attached to the back (no paper clips please) OR get new headshots on-site!
- Sides may be provided at the time of audition for cold readings
Video submissions to all participating organizations are open until Monday, Aug. 15 to Sun, Aug. 28 at 11:59pm EST. Please submit your audition form, headshot, and a 5-minute video link with a brief slate, one 2-minute monologue, and one 32-bar song cut(opt.) to [email protected]
PLUS! TECH & DESIGNER CALL
Saturday, August 27: 10am-5pm
Sunday, August 28: 2:30-5pm
Calling all designers, technicians, and backstage production team members! The Z and the City of VB are looking for talented techs. Review and get feedback on your design portfolio, and learn about paid and volunteer opportunities in the 2022-2023 Season!
Sign up for a 15-minute slot below. Early sign-ups are encouraged to ensure you reserve a time that works for you.
Bring with you:
- Your design portfolio or creative/technician resume
Samples of relevant work
Questions for our technical team